Powered by Util
What you'll be
Util uses machine learning to quantify the degree to which every listed company in the world both positively and negatively impacts thousands of sustainability themes. Using the UN SDGs as a framework, you can build and report on sustainable portfolios that capture the complexities of the global economy.
What you get
• Your portfolio’s performance, measured against the 17 SDGs and four thematic SDG groups. What is its overall social and environmental impact?
• The current and historic performance of your portfolio and its constituents, measured against each of the 17 SDGs. Has performance improved or declined?
• The geographic footprint of your portfolio. How does it perform in different regions?
• Objective: Forget unreliable disclosures. We look only at the real-world impact of a company’s products & services and draw our conclusions from peer-reviewed journals, making it the most objective sustainability dataset available.
• Comparable: Because we don’t rely on disclosures and ratings, which vary depending on company size and region, every company is subjected to the same methodology—allowing you to compare any two like-for-like.
• Scalable: It’s the largest sustainability dataset on the market. Our analytics cover every listed company in the world—almost 50,000 of them—meaning it can be applied to, and measured against, any equity investable universe.
Is it for you?
• Fund management
• Product development
• Legal & Compliance
• Anyone else trying to get an edge in a market that leans on the same, tired sustainability themes and companies.
Use it for your
• Data sourcing
• Visualisation and analytics
• Compliance and reporting
• Securities type: Equity
• Company type: Every listed companies in the world
• Regions: Global
“Util helps investors understand and compare the real-world impact of their investments. Using advanced machine-learning technology, our analytics provide greater depth, accuracy and coverage than traditional datasets or aggregators. We’re delighted to partner with Manaos to give clients unparalleled insight into how their portfolios affect the myriad, highly complex, social and environmental challenges facing the world.”
Patrick Wood Uribe, CEO of Util